Loudoun, VA – January 8, 2018 – Allied Mission Group LLC is proud to receive the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System (ISMS) certification.
The key objective of the ISMS standard that was jointly published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) is to keep information assets secure. Using a risk management process, it provides a systematic approach to for organizations to manage and secure sensitive data and information around people, processes and IT systems. The key areas of the standard include:
- Asset Register and Risk Management
- Computer Threat and Vulnerability
- Employee Transition Process
- Feedback Reporting Process
- Governance and Internal Audit Process
- Incident Management
- Physical Security Process
- Security Manual and Management Plan
- Security Policies
By achieving ISO/IEC 27001:2013, AMG demonstrates its continued commitment to quality, security and customer satisfaction. AMG is also ISO 9001:2015 QMS certified.