Loudoun, VA – March 20, 2018 – Allied Mission Group LLC is proud to receive the ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 IT Service Management (ITSM) System certification.
The key objective of this standard that was jointly published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) and leverages the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework is for service providers to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve an Service Management System (SMS)
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 provides service providers and their clients
- an assurance that their service requirements will be fulfilled;
- a consistent approach leveraging an ITIL framework
- an approach for the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services that fulfil service requirements;
- an approach to monitor, measure and review its service management processes and services;
- a way to improve the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services through the effective implementation and operation of the SMS
By achieving ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, AMG has added another critical piece to its integrated quality system to ensure client and partner requirements are met.